Saturday, July 5, 2014

July Colour Challenge



Hello~ Mei Li Paperie fans..... Eunyoung here with the July colour challenge ~
I picked white & black as the main colors. (white is my favorite color!) 
I found each color gave me some feelings.... white  -> beautiful ,  black -> elegant & chic and the others -> sunshine & small petals
this colour pallette also made me imagine a scene that a ballerina was taking a rest.  : )
My layout 'be you' is a result by my this.
(this photo is one i took of my friend. she's not a ballerina, but she loves dance!!!!)

Eunyoung Lee created for Mei Li Paperie


 tip : this fancy pants tags are so lovely! I picked a tag for journal and after cutting it I sewed it on the page by machine.  
(tag photos 1,2)


So shows us how this inspired you! Link your layout here by July 17th and you could win an October Afternoon Public Library prize pack!

Here is how to play along: 
- You can submit ANY kind of project that you were inspired to create such as layouts, cards, project life fillers
- The winner of the prize will be randomly drawn and our 3 favourite layouts be featured on the blog. 
- Our challenge will run until July 17th at 11:55pm Hong Kong time. 
- Link your creation below by entering a link to your blog post or online gallery sharing your work.  Our InLinkz now has the ability to link your project from Instagram! so you can just snap a photo of your project and link while you share it on instagram.. so cool! 
- Please no back-linking.  This is for newly created projects only.  Any back-links will be be disqualified. 
- If you don't have a blog or online gallery, alternatively you can post a photo of your work on our facebook page. Please make sure you include " Mei Li July Colour Challenge" somewhere in the post. 


Supplies Eunyoung used :  

No comments:

Post a Comment