Thursday, July 31, 2014

Introducing our lovely August guest designer...

Anyone else feel that August just snuck right up? I honestly was shocked this morning sitting down at my desk looking at my to do list and realising it was the 1st of August today and the summer is half over already! But the 1st also means its time to introduce our next amazing and talented guest designer... so please welcome the wonderful Lucia Barabas!



+ + + + + + + + + + + + +

Hello everyone!

My name is Lucia and I’m beyond excited to be guest designing for the wonderful MeiLi Paperie!

I am a dream follower, pastel colors lover, crafter and graphic designer. My days are filled with

designing brand identities, blogs, sometimes patterns, crafting and scrapbooking and in between

giving cuddles to my bunny and kitty : )

My work takes almost all of my time, but if I manage to find some spare time, I love to read, hang

out with friends or enjoy a beautiful sunset with a glass of wine in my hand. : )

+ + + + + + + + + + + + +

You can find out more about Lucia and see more of here wonderful work at her blog Scrapbook. Design. Patterns by Lucia  or follow her on instagram @luciabarabas 






1 comment:

  1. I LOVE her work, so ethereal...
    A lot of inspiration, thank you

    ReplyDelete