Monday, August 4, 2014

August colour challenge

Jen here.. I just wanted to post a quick apology for this going up a day late. We have been having intermittent internet and issues with our blogging platform the past few days and couldn't get our post to go live.... so without further ado here is the colour challenge with Lucia!

Mei Li Paperie August colour challenge


Hello girls! Lucia here today to share a page I made using the August color palette and some pretty

goodies from Mei Li Paperie store.

Hello life- created by Lucia barabas for Mei Li Paperie


I think this is the second time in my scrapbooking “career” (lol) that I’m scrapping a picture of mine.

Life is amazingly awesome and I sometimes feel like scrapping an emotion or feeling. This picture

was taken on a Sunday afternoon, when me and a friend of mine went for a walk outside the city –

nothing but fresh air, wild flowers, berries and herbs, beautiful mountain in the background and a

silence of the forest. Perfect!




This page is a perfect example of my work : ) White background, sewn banners, tissue paper, layers.

Another thing I LOVE to use when crafting are things you usually throw away, like the bottom stripes

from a 12x12 pages or packaging. I think it makes a page look really original : )



So shows us how this inspired you! Link your layout here by August 17th and you could win an Websters Ocean Melody prize pack!

Here is how to play along: 
- You can submit ANY kind of project that you were inspired to create such as layouts, cards, project life fillers
- The winner of the prize will be randomly drawn and our 3 favourite layouts be featured on the blog. 
- Our challenge will run until August 17th at 11:55pm Hong Kong time. 
- Link your creation below by entering a link to your blog post or online gallery sharing your work.  Our InLinkz now has the ability to link your project from Instagram! so you can just snap a photo of your project and link while you share it on instagram.. so cool! 
- Please no back-linking.  This is for newly created projects only.  Any back-links will be be disqualified. 
- If you don't have a blog or online gallery, alternatively you can post a photo of your work on our facebook page. Please make sure you include " Mei Li August Colour Challenge" somewhere in the post. 

( We are currently experiencing some issue with our project linking system.. as of right now I just wanted to get this posted. This issue will be fixed in the next 24 hrs and probably before you are finished your project for this... please come back and link your project) 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, so awesome I can link to Instagram! Even if I misspelled my name on the linky, haha!

    ReplyDelete