Saturday, June 28, 2014

Just use those products your way!

Hello, Sharmaine Kruijver here today
Sometimes you can look at a scrap product and think… how will I use that? Sometimes you will have some scraps lying around on your table, screaming to be used. Sometimes you will have leftover products that don’t seem to fit with anything else. And, sometimes you just need to put your thoughts aside and just use the products, your way.
For this page I used the Heidi Swapp pattern paper. It was too bright for my page so I softened it with some white paint (you could also use gesso).I also used pieces left over from my previous pages, making them work for me.

 Adding some journaling strips to allow the words speak the story I wanted to tell.



Using stickers that would ordinarily sit in my stash for… who knows how long.


Using die cuts and scraps that I had punched holes out of.


Adding a little pen, here and there, to give the leftovers new life.


The end result…



A page that is me and products that say the words I wanted to say.
I hope this inspires you to see products in a different light, to extend and rejuvenate and to find new products that might have the “words” you were looking for.

Products Sharmaine used:

No comments:

Post a Comment