Friday, December 5, 2014

December Colour Challenge


Hi Mei Li Paperie Fans,
This is Evelyn here today with the December color challenge. I had a lot of fun to create this layout with the beautiful color palette and the goodies from the Mei Li Paperie shop.


When I first saw the color palette I knew that I need to use the papers from Maggie Holmes Open Book collection together with these photos.
They are from our pre wedding photo shoot and I love them because we had so much fun together. And they fit the color scheme perfectly.



I’ve decided to go with blue and orange as my main colors on the layout. I love the result with this contrast.







It was so fun working with the color palette and I can’t wait to see what you choose for the Inspired by Challenge!

We can't wait to see what you create either! Show us how you are inspired by this image and share it here. You could win a My Mind's Eye prize pack full of Just Sayin collection goodies!

Here is how to play along:
- You can submit ANY kind of project that you were inspired to create such as layouts, cards, project life fillers
- The winner of the prize will be randomly drawn and our 3 favourite layouts be featured on the blog.
- Our challenge will run until December 18th at 11:55pm Hong Kong time.
- Link your creation below by entering a link to your blog post or online gallery sharing your work.  Our InLinkz now has the ability to link your project from Instagram! so you can just snap a photo of your project and link while you share it on instagram.. so cool!
- Please no back-linking.  This is for newly created projects only.  Any back-links will be be disqualified. 
- If you don't have a blog or online gallery, alternatively you can post a photo of your work on our facebook page. Please make sure you include " Mei Li Colour Challenge" somewhere in the post.


What Evelyn used: 




No comments:

Post a Comment